Saint Gabriel High: Resurrected
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Gabriel High is a highschool roleplay set in Salem, Oregon.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Saint Gabriel ICC
SAINTS OF BEAVERTON
Latest topics
» WILLIAM ADAM VESTRI'S cell
SHIRE, Ainsley Emptyby Willie Vestri Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

» JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD]
SHIRE, Ainsley Emptyby Daya Vanhusten Mon May 20, 2013 11:50 pm

» current news!
SHIRE, Ainsley Emptyby Jack Argall Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 pm

» CROWNE, Ellie Lorene
SHIRE, Ainsley Emptyby Ellie Crowne Sun May 19, 2013 8:09 am

» POWER claims!
SHIRE, Ainsley Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 7:36 am

» the plot!
SHIRE, Ainsley Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 am

» enterance [mandatory!]
SHIRE, Ainsley Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

» Araya Mae Segura (WIP)
SHIRE, Ainsley Emptyby Araya Segura Sat May 18, 2013 9:20 am

» VESTRI, Willie Adam
SHIRE, Ainsley Emptyby Willie Vestri Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 am

SHIRE, Ainsley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ainsley Shire
Outcasts
Outcasts
Ainsley Shire

SHIRE, Ainsley Empty
PostSubject: SHIRE, Ainsley   SHIRE, Ainsley EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:33 pm

`AINSLEY marie SHIRE!

SHIRE, Ainsley Tumblr_m1neqlxQ8s1qdcji8

"And they say I'm a dreamer.. Well I'm not the only one. and I hope someday you will join us, oh join us, and the world will live as one."

``````````````````````````````````````

Hey ya'll! I'm Ainsley Shire, but my friends call me Sirius.
I've been at this party for two years.
Need me? Just drop me a pm!

Name: Ainsley Marie Shire
Nicknames: Ainy, Sleeper, Peter Parker, Hobbit, Elfy.
Birthday: Nov. 15th, 1996
Hometown: Salem, Oregon.
Grade: Tenth. (Sophomore)

Eyes: One emerald green, the other partially brown.
Hair: A raven shade, usually up in a messy ponytail.
Height: 5"0
Build: Very petite, somewhat short, and a bit muscular.
Play by: Christina Grimmie

SHIRE, Ainsley 29z93z4

Appearance: Her skin is fair, or as some refer to it as white as Casper's buttocks. She is seemingly unable to get a tan, which most people laugh at her for. Her pale skin is very silky in feeling, and she has few freckles running along her arms, three of which on the bend of her elbow forms a small line that is identical to Orion's belt. She's somewhat shorter than most people, which is also why she's called Hobbit.

She's not too thin, but not corporeal either, more average for her age. Her eyes are green pools, but one is graced with a splash of chocolaty brown. Her ears are somewhat pointed, and it looks very elvish. People often ask her if she's a hobbit or an elf, and for that she usually hides her ears under a beanie. Her hair is on the edge between black and brown, and often varies between the two, being black as night one day, and a dark chocolate color the next.

Personality: Ainsley is a keep-to-herself kind of girl. She usually roams by herself, though can be seen speaking to her imaginary friends who she truly believes to be real. She's a child at heart, but is afraid of a lot of things. Okay, call her a fraidy-cat, but don't blame me if you wake up with a scorpion in your bed.

Ainsley is generally very obedient, but most people wouldn't know how well-behaved she can be at times, as they simply "leave the basketcase in her fantasy realm". She's definitely classified as an omega to those who know her, but under her seemingly happy shell is a broken, frightened girl who has sunk into depression.

Secrets: She has schizophrenia.

SHIRE, Ainsley Rwnkeg

Mother: Jada Masterson (Shire), 42, Author, close
Father: James Shire, 43, Photographer, close
Siblings: Miranda Revannis Shire, 11
Others: N/A

Your History: On a crisp fall morning the Shire family welcomed their first daughter, a small child who looked at the world as if it were her playground. Though she often stayed alone in her bedroom, locking herself in her closet and speaking to thin air, her parents adored her.

Jada wrote about her, and she became the inspiration of many of her mother's novels, as well as a lovely model for her father's photographs. Ainsley was quiet, innocent, self-reliant, and seemingly invisible to the children at her elementary school. Her mother often came up to play with her, and the girl was giddy at the fact that her mother tried to interact with her imaginary 'friends.'

SHIRE, Ainsley 2dhe8h2

...Your Role Play Sample...
Quote :
Just as they were about to flip Riley, her shoulder moved with a crack, and her eyes flashed a bright lime shade. She flew back against the wall and with a scream her body began changing. Morphing. Her fingernails were hidden under long razor-sharp claws. Across her flesh sprouted tiny rustic-red hairs. Her head threw back and there was another ear-piercing scream as her face was taken over by sharp white teeth, a snout, and ears. A tail fluffed out, and she drew it underneath her. She had changed. It was only apparent that she had been bitten not so long ago. She'd thought nothing of that strange mark on her stomach. Now all that she could possibly think of was flesh being stripped from someone's bones, the familiar screaming, and Orion. She shook her head, and backed against the wall. What has become of her?

template and graphics by Pixiewant2be of Caution 2.0! Lyrics from "Slept So Long" by Jay Gordon of Orgy.

Back to top Go down
Jack Argall
Den Mother
Den Mother
Jack Argall

SHIRE, Ainsley Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIRE, Ainsley   SHIRE, Ainsley EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Accepted!
You may now begin roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
https://sghigh.board-directory.net

SHIRE, Ainsley