Saint Gabriel High: Resurrected
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Hello life form. I am the creator of this roleplaying forum, and allow me to shed some knowledge about our little family. Saint Gabriel High is a modern high-school roleplay set in present time, in Salem, Oregon. We're the home of the Crows, an average-joe sports team that makes our school known. We're not the biggest or best, but we're all pretty close friends here, so come on and join us. We don't bite, and we will always welcome newcomers. So I have one question to ask you... where does your story begin?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Gabriel High is a highschool roleplay set in Salem, Oregon.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Saint Gabriel ICC
SAINTS OF BEAVERTON
Latest topics
» WILLIAM ADAM VESTRI'S cell
Forum Rules! Emptyby Willie Vestri Tue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

» JERK SWIMMER [WANTED AD]
Forum Rules! Emptyby Daya Vanhusten Mon May 20, 2013 11:50 pm

» current news!
Forum Rules! Emptyby Jack Argall Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 pm

» CROWNE, Ellie Lorene
Forum Rules! Emptyby Ellie Crowne Sun May 19, 2013 8:09 am

» POWER claims!
Forum Rules! Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 7:36 am

» the plot!
Forum Rules! Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 am

» enterance [mandatory!]
Forum Rules! Emptyby Pax Larson Sun May 19, 2013 1:01 am

» Araya Mae Segura (WIP)
Forum Rules! Emptyby Araya Segura Sat May 18, 2013 9:20 am

» VESTRI, Willie Adam
Forum Rules! Emptyby Willie Vestri Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 am

Forum Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pax Larson
Royals
Royals
Pax Larson

Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules!   Forum Rules! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Forum Rules! Rulesi11

##1. REGISTERING
When you register to join our little world, please follow these simple guidelines. When choosing a username please use proper captialization, and no numbers. Your character's name should look something like: Buffy Orcharox, and not like: buffyomg635. When choosing a password, please make it something you can remember easily, but something other's cannot figure out. If you make your password: 49359ELFGUTS and forget to write it down, you could be in a heck of a predicament. Admins & Mods aren't personal password-remembering robots, so please don't leave that to them, write it down if it's super complex.

##2. POSTING PROPERLY
We don't expect everyone to be a writing prodigy, that's okay if you aren't. We encourage members to do their best and all the while have fun, but please be considerate towards everyone. For example, don't just post one line replies, we need at least some details if we're going to be able to roleplay together swimmingly. For example, if someone posts: "Derp walked over to Derpette and tapped her shoulder." That's it? Yeah, I know that feel bro. Hug it out. We'd take quality over quantity anyday, so don't worry if it's stressing you out with size. Another thing, please use grammar correctly. No texting lingo will be accepted unless it is in OOC. (out-of-character) Example, if someone posts: "Derpette wlkd 2 da mall n bawt sum stff 4 her n her bff." For one it's kind of hard to read, and it's just not going to cut it. Also, please do not get carried away on cussing. I'd like to keep the site PG-13, not M. If you're going to write a post/topic with scenes intended for mature audiences only, put an M in the title AND I'm going to have to ask you to also place a warning for whatever is going to be in the post (i.e. sex, drugs, intense violence and gore, foul language, etc.) so that people who do not wish to/aren't allowed to see such things will know to stay away from the topic/post containing the content.

##3. BEING REALISTIC
We all know what realism is, correct? I, for one, do not think someone could survive: a scorpion sting, falling off a six story building, or being shoved into a wood chipper. Nonetheless I doubt any of that will happen. We're an average highschool roleplay, not a superhero-filled city where people can fall 30,000 feet and live. Another thing, is Mary-Sue's/Gary-Stu's. Seriously, nobody is perfect. We have allergies, we get pimples, and don't be afraid to put a bit of mental illness in there. But please keep in mind that if you make your character bi-polar, stick to it. Give them mood swings, unexplainable behavior, you get the idea. (Just a guess to what it entails.) Keep reality alive, even if roleplaying is another world to you. Without reality, what is fantasy?

##4. ADVERTISING
We all want to share our forums every once in awhile, and that is accepted! We love meeting new people, and roleplaying in new places. But please, do not spam or force people against their will. If they want to join or go guesting on your forum, they will. You cannot mess with free will, got it? You may PM friends, place an ad in the handydandy advertisement section located here.

##5. TROLLING/HACKING/BULLYING
This is NOT accepted. Characters can fight, but OOC fracases are a major no-no. Any bullying, trolling, hacking, etc., will lead to an automatic ban and you will be required to apologize to those effected by your actions. Afterall, every action has consequence. I've been cyberbullied and trust me it isn't fun, at all. Nor is it 'swaggy' to make people harm themselves. If any self-harm is caused by bullying or just 'harmless' hazing, you will automatically be banned, depending on how severe your actions were, and how severe the injuries are. I am completely against bullying and if I see it happening I will not hesitate to release the hounds on the bully, effective immediatly. It's like an instantanious execution from the forum, never to be seen again.

##6. CHARACTER LIMITS
I've even gotten carried away with charries, they're fun to make! But each one is like a kid, you have responsibility piled onto your shoulders each time you make a new one. It's like carrying 380 bricks in your backpack. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, you can have as many as you'd like but keep it realistic. I would recommend sticking to about 3-5, tops. Once they get around 6-10 it gets a bit out of hand, and hard to maintain.

~~~~~~~~~~
THANKYOU INFINITY for reading these rules, It took me quite some time to write them all out. (I'll add more along the way if I need to.) It makes me incredibly ecstatic to know people will follows the rules, whilst having fun. I encourage you to have the time of your life, but think about the lives of others as well. Sticks and stones break bones, and words hurt even worse.

Once again, thankyou.
[written by Admin Autumn!]
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saint Gabriel High: Resurrected :: The Starting Line :: Laws of the Land-
Jump to: